Not open for further replies.

burn4mee

Reaction score
In my opinion the very good young Payers are:

Iker Muniain(Spain) - ST from Athletic
Martin Galvam(Mexico) - AMC from Cruz Azul
Oscar(Brazil)- AMC from Sao Paulo
Gil(Brazil) - from Cruzieiro
Dudu(Brazil) -AMC from Cruzeiro one of the problems with him, he is only 162cm:D
Mathias Jorgensen(Denmark)-DC from FC Kobenhavn
Leo(Brazil) - DC from Gremio
Fabio Coentrao(Portugal) - AML from Benfica
Mikkel Diskerud(Norway) MC - from Stabaek he si very cheep
One of the best Striker from the Game is Neymar - ST from Santos
I've alsow found 4 GK, they are a little bit expensive but it's worth it

The First is Silviu Lung(Romania) - from Universitatea Craiova
The Second is Guillermo Ochoa(Mexico) -from America(MEX)
The Third is Alex Smithies (England)- from Huddersfield
The Fourth is Yann Sommer(Swiss) -from Basel
A very cheep GK would be Mario(Spain) from Racing but he isn't a future star but he can do a good work at anny Team.

I hope this list will help some of you and I wait for your answers.

Dodo, brazilian left back, cant remember what team he plays for but he is a wonderkid on my aston villa game, all the top clubs want him,i got him for him second season for about 5mill maybe a bit less.

dude, everyone knows about all these players my man. <)
you still a noob so its ok!
here is a fantastic player for any lower league teams, just found him now, getting him for 65k at Piacenza (well hopefully, not sure if i can get Peruvian's with my "no buying of non european players" which hinders me alot)

View attachment 39123

oh and by the way, this will get closed!

I don't care if everyone knows about all these players. The game generates every season new and unknown players with a Potential of 190 and all i have to do is turn on the FM Genie Scout and I will find all that i need.
You can hold your comments to your self(Raikan007) and your a f...... noob.

dude, everyone knows about all these players my man. <)
you still a noob so its ok!
here is a fantastic player for any lower league teams, just found him now, getting him for 65k at Piacenza (well hopefully, not sure if i can get Peruvian's with my "no buying of non european players" which hinders me alot)

oh and by the way, this will get closed!

I don't care if everyone knows about all these players. The game generates every season new and unknown players with a Potential of 190 and all i have to do is turn on the FM Genie Scout and I will find all that i need.
You can hold your comments to your self(Raikan007) and your a f...... noob.

both of you shut up. if you dont have something positive to say then dont say anything.

yes this shortlist contains well known players, but burn4mee is a noob as pointed out.

and as for your reply burn4mee, dont start because im really not in the mood today. check out raikans wonderkid shortlists beore you call him a ******* noob.

thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.