FERN_STACK

Reaction score
every club i take over the finances just plummet to below 0 even if there well in the plus .

i stay below wage budget and never spend all my transfer money and what i got left i pump back into the wages anyway.

why is it happening

You must be spending more on wages than you are receiving through attendances. The easiest way is to look at your monthly spreadsheet and make sure that wages and bonuses are being covered by what you are receiving from gate receipts. Money that you make from season tickets \ TV revenue \ prize money should then cover other costs like tax \ match day costs etc and leave you with monthly profit, which you can build up and and use to increase the stadium which in turn will increase gate receipts.

Maybe you're just picking everu poor club you can lol, or just spending too much on wages.

If you are making monthly losses, don't worry, as your revenue will largely come at the end of the season through prize money and TV fees. If even that isn't enough to cover the costs then you'll probably have to try and cut spending the season after. Of course a lot of clubs are deficit spending, knowingly spending more money than they know they will receive in the hopes of achieving enough success to make up for it - say, by qualifying for the Champion's League, which is a goldmine of prize and TV money.

Yeah ,monthly losses are nothing to bother yourself about, start worrying when club shows deficit on season by season basis.

I make monthly losses apart from august, january and july. And i make a nice big plus overall, dont worry to much as long as your yearly count reads +

On my Stockport save, when I was in league 2 I made a profit of 2.1M at the end of the season, but lost money at the end of the BSP season. I won the league and JPT, and had a good cup run in the FA Cup and got Liverpool in league cup 2nd round so got a fair few sell outs in the second season so maybe try these :)

Monthly losses are nuttin' - just win/ do well to get the money back at the end of the season. Aint no thing