TommiG88

Reaction score
After FM 11 I said I would never play FM again as it had gone down hill, but last week I downloaded the demo and it's the best one I have played in years.

Is it actually that good? Or am I just thinking it's good because I've missed FM so much? :D

Is this game worth buying? Have the patches improved the game or made it worse?

After FM 11 I said I would never play FM again as it had gone down hill, but last week I downloaded the demo and it's the best one I have played in years.

Is it actually that good? Or am I just thinking it's good because I've missed FM so much? :D

Definitely improved;)Oh and if you think the demo is good then the full game is amazing:D

Its FM11 but with many of the flaws rubbed out. It's also probably the last FM with the current match engine.

And if you loved the demo, the game is a must buy then

Thank you, I will have to get some money into my steam account :D

FM 12 is a must buy, no questions asked. Its far better than fm11 and all areas :). Funny thing is I still have fm11 in my pc, when now days I only play fm 12 :p

best fm ever!..must buy!! get it right now!

Thank you, I will have to get some money into my steam account :D

you can get it even cheaper from a internet shop or old high street shop. as its STEAMWORKS you can just input cd key into steam :)

#MONEYSAVING

you can get it even cheaper from a internet shop or old high street shop. as its STEAMWORKS you can just input cd key into steam :)

#MONEYSAVING

It's going for £14.99 at the moment on play.com. Is there a key code on the back of every booklet on a brand new game?