Reaction score
On my Scotland game, I managed to get to the last four of the World Cup, after beating Brazil on penalties.

However, as you can see I was deservedly beaten 3-0 by Germany in the last four...then after the game, I received this strange message in my mail inbox....

Now I know that Scotland fans may be used to defeats, but saying they would "celebrate" is a bit much....

Not that big of a deal, happens occasionally to me.

Well dne on the Semi Finals though.

Are they celebrating qualifying for the 3rd/4th place playoff??

Maybe they were celebrating that they got further than England, I'unno XD

Are you the son of Rufus Scrimgeour?

Are you the son of Rufus Scrimgeour?

No I am not lol, yeah I kinda figured out maybe they were celebrating finishing third in the world cup....

even though to get past Brazil I relied on a bizzare own goal (Maicon sliced into his own net from edge of the box)...and then penalties because Craig Gordon is a beast for Scotland haha.

I was proud of getting further than England, and then watching Capello get the boot was pretty funny, once in a blue moon and all that jazz i guess

well done on getting that far with scotland they allways seem to do well on fm in my games i made a save with england recently and scotland had knocked out brazil and spain to get to the semi finals and they only lost that on pens

I just arranged a friendly with England...at Hampden, couldn't get it at Wembley for some reason!!

Maybe the English FA dont want Scotland fans in Wembley, afraid they will wreck it again!! haha

Wooooooo iSpy the most feared clan in the worldddd :D:D:D.

Oh when iSpy go marching innnnnnnn i wanna be in that number oh when the iSpy go marching innnnn

still playing FM10...can anyone tell me if there was a bug that involved hitting the post and bar? currently pulling myself away from a relegation battle in germany's third division, but if there was a league for hitting the woodwork, id be ******* the league by miles...has anyone had a similar experience?...apologies if this is old news

Among all the detecting activities, gold detecting is the most interesting one. It can not only relax both our mind and body, but also give us a big fortune if we are lucky enough. Next time when you feel bored, you can pick up the best metal detector and have a try.