I think i have a promblem in my leeds save.

jordan rhodes

Reaction score
Beginning season no 3 ive replaced my head of youth development with this italian fella:

d1c35a35fd6e54fccf6b928ba9e74fc7.png

Now, about three months in to the season im checking my under 21 and what i see is regen after regen out of this world.

5c9b4f03b798ef483ff5fae3e040351b.png

dc9a124b299fd3ca966d4ed47010dba7.png

e9816ddb8df2a63793c380a0fad654de.png

322a33cdfcf5a35fd7846aa3ea3cadb1.png

f41bf262fe2082866334dfb14132cbe2.png

4fa552c2b22473c2f0ef8d58979345b4.png

cbb6b06e57709d3469a6c437137b98da.png

I never saw such a thing, surley thats a bug right ?

must be a bug. I've never seen a player on any FM as good as that Brandon Morton!

Take a screenshot of your game status so we can see if editor has been used :) looks a bit suspicious....

Status shows if somekind of editor is used?

But why he would come here to ask this? he is concerd that his save is ruined.
Yep. shows if there has been database changed and also shows if in game editor has been used....

Reason i ask this is it looks very much like some editing has been done, the players he showed are not in his youth team? as they are dark grey? meaning they are temporary players? So therefor leaving me a bit bemused, is that alright?

Last edited:
Why would someone cheat and then ask is it a bug? What could they possibly gain from that?
Please leave your cynisism at the door.

Post this on the SI forums. Either you've got a bug or freak of nature intake

Yep. shows if there has been database changed and also shows if in game editor has been used....

Reason i ask this is it looks very much like some editing has been done, the players he showed are not in his youth team? as they are dark grey? meaning they are temporary players? So therefor leaving me a bit bemused, is that alright?

He has no reason to justify himself to you and is asking for help, so why immediately intimate that he he is cheating? It's comments like that that make me thoroughly despise people on here sometimes.

"It doesn't look right, it can't be a bug, he must be a massive cheat!"

As for the original issue, Brendn calls it correctly. The SI forum will absolutely be able to help you establish what's gone wrong.

And if you do report it, upload your save to their FTP so they can actually have a look at it.

Jeeso calm down, only asked as the odds of this happening to about 5 players are 0.5%

Sorry for any offense caused by asking!

As for people saying must be cheating etc i did not mention he cheated?
I have been on this forum for a very long time and i too hate those people
i simply asked a question, so ill leave it at that, feel free to prove me wrong tho.

He has no reason to justify himself to you and is asking for help, so why immediately intimate that he he is cheating? It's comments like that that make me thoroughly despise people on here sometimes.

"It doesn't look right, it can't be a bug, he must be a massive cheat!"

As for the original issue, Brendn calls it correctly. The SI forum will absolutely be able to help you establish what's gone wrong.
As for your "quote" quoting... like I am like everyone else, I did not say anything like that, I asked man to prove his situation, nothing wrong with that.