I think we will finally won the title - home/away combined from two

t0mekk

Reaction score
After four seasons (all around top 4 positions) i think (it comes dramatic end of season) that we have very big chances to won the title. I will not copy the tactics cus i'm not creator, i will just 'port' those who wants to try the best combination home and away games. So i try in this 4 seasons many tactics, some were good home, almost none away but now i finally get what i wanted from start. I'm in 3 losses and 4 draws all other wins three games before end...nevermind.., so what to do:

Twebbier attack tactic (community sigames forum - big thanks to creator twebbier) - HOME GAMES
Bizzaro tactic (on this forum - big big thanks to creator godbluthjd) - AWAY GAMES

Training on balanced, average, rest before and after match,
Match practice on att movement
Individual training to asst.mngr

And leave everything to assist (i dont watch games, just instant result and leave to asst.mngr)

For me it works. And just to say again, i try almost everything before.

Sorry for bad eng, and big thanks again to creators of mentioned tactics.

p.s. on match preparation on first two slots twebbier, on last bizzaro.

Did you have the assistant manager take care of Opposition Instructions or did you not use them?

What button of instant result you use, top(simulate mach), or lower?

Lower instant result button, ...if is not the right thread, admin please move this to apropriate category. Thanks.

Just to say, we won the title haha. Arsenal draw and my Newcastle won. Try tactics it works for me:)