I tweak my tactic for EVERY game, ask me anything.

miitchh

Reaction score
I never play the same tactic two games in a row. Even if it's as simple as a IF to W change, i always seek out what i'm better off doing against certain opponents. Looking at the squad they're likely to field and seeing what the weak links and how to exploit them.

I'm not claiming to be incredibly good at the game, because the game is quite easy as it is, but i often see the changes i make making a difference.

The season i started doing it i went undefeated in the premier league.

Last edited:
How do you approach games where you're playing away against a tougher opponent?

Also, what do you take into account when deciding on which tempo to play at?

You're wasting your time mate :p I've used the same two tactics and not tweaked them
whatsoever other than the ocasionall player role change and just had a season where I drew 1 lost 1 and won everything else, the game is way too easy and it is making it a bit boring sadly

You're wasting your time mate :p I've used the same two tactics and not tweaked them
whatsoever other than the ocasionall player role change and just had a season where I drew 1 lost 1 and won everything else, the game is way too easy and it is making it a bit boring sadly

WHAT?? way too easy?

The game is quite easy, the challenge is taking teams that could never win the league, winning the league, and the fact that no matter what team you play in a first season can win/place top 4 in whatever league they're in, even when they're predicted last, usually means it's pretty easy

The game is quite easy, the challenge is taking teams that could never win the league, winning the league, and the fact that no matter what team you play in a first season can win/place top 4 in whatever league they're in, even when they're predicted last, usually means it's pretty easy

Pretty much. The general rule is, if you start with CL eligible team, and you're not dominating the world by your 3rd season - you're ****.