lowey07

Reaction score
I cant stop my two CM's taking long pot shots. Sometimes they go in which is great but most of the time they don't which isn't. I have set there long shot instructions to rarely, which isn't helping. Any one any suggestions?

try setting creative freedom to very little as well as long shots = rarely.

Check an see if there PPM are "shoots from distance" and ask them to stop it...

Yea it is i asked them to stop but they said they didn't see any point in changing ther game or something like that

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

i'll give it a try thanks

Well unfortunately you have players that like to take long shots and dont want to change it so ull have to put up with it haha.

if your CMs are set with lots of creative freedom, whenever they think its worth it, they'll take a shot.

set thir instuction to long shots rearly-- compensate by setting their through balls and or run with ball u, if you only do the longshots it seems they default back to long shots when in doubt what to do. Increasing th 2 othrs seems to fix this

or buy some cm's with 20 ion longshots^^

set thir instuction to long shots rearly-- compensate by setting their through balls and or run with ball u, if you only do the longshots it seems they default back to long shots when in doubt what to do. Increasing th 2 othrs seems to fix this

or buy some cm's with 20 ion longshots^^

Lol think your right. Thanks for the advice. Its Moussa Sissoko who cant stop shooting from distance