I want a new challenge

tommac

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I am in d middle of a game with leicester city and i am 5 seasons in in my frst three seasons was ipswich and got promoted to premiership after my first season but was relegated straight away too many poor signings went bust lost all my players but decided to stay for my third season where i lost playoff final.I then resigned as i felt i could do no more with the club and after few months out of mangement leicester offered me the job to save them from relegation from the championship which i succesfully did do.Now in fifth season third in the championship with a few games to go..Iwould like to start a new game.Anyone have any ideas.

Last edited:
Well you've had the guts to keep going that far even with relegation so why not go for a team like FC Halifax? :p

I was gutted when i got relegated but couldnt leave the club like that halifax would it e tough any tough challenges abroad.

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:10 PM ----------

anyone have any suggestions..

real zarogoza in spain they are in the second division in spain. or maybe derby as the moral is low and the fans and bord are hard to please.

Roda JC in the dutch eredivisie ? maybe you could even win there first eredivisie win for my favorite club =D!