I want him in January not in the summer

fmguy

Reaction score
I don't get this. I'm currently Atletico Madrid and I want to sign Jack Rodwell from Barca, but when I make a bid it only allows me to sign him in the summer window, but I want him in January, but when I make a bid for Keita it allows me to sign him in January. I don't understand is it something to do with age or Spanish league rules?

What I am going to try to do is make a bid in January and see if it allows me to sign him straight away and oh yeah I believe it could be something to do with age as I tried to make a bid for Azplicueta and it only allows to sign him in the summer similar to Rodwell.

I think if they play 5 or 10 games for another Spanish team then they can't join another Spanish club until the end of the season

I think if they been transfered twice in a season they can't for a 3rd so thats why it says the summer that could be the case why you can't sign him in jan

I think if they play 5 or 10 games for another Spanish team then they can't join another Spanish club until the end of the season

Yeah maybe that's the case.

I think if they been transfered twice in a season they can't for a 3rd so thats why it says the summer that could be the case why you can't sign him in jan

No, because he's only played for one team and he hasn't played for Barca's B team which sometimes happens.

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:44 PM ----------

I found the problem. If they have played 5 or more games then they can't sign until the end of the season.