I want my own stadium!!

Reaction score
having played cm and now fm from start to finish with all my fav teams i.e. spurs, real, inter etc. i decicded a challange was in order so begun a new game with Yeading in the Conf South. Have won promotion in successive seasons and currently top div 1 with 10 games to go.

Question - I dont own my own stadium! every time i get offered a new contract i ask for stadium expansion (current capacity 3500!) i am told by the board that we dont own our ground. If i can get a certain amount of money in the bank, will they build a new one!?

can anyone help! i am getting a little frustrated with gate recepits of only 50k!.

Thanks,

I'm not sure but I'm guessing that eventually (when you have a ton of money) your board will build a new stadium for you.

Thanks for the response, but before i go **** for leather and push this team onto the prem and champ league, i would really like a guarantee that should i reach a certain amount of money i will get wot i so badly desire! a new stadium.

incidentaly, AFC Wimbledon have been promoted to conference south, waiting for that job, bet they;ve got their own stadium!

You will get a new stadium definately when you reach the prem as it has a minimum capacity rule I think, so I'm sure by that stage your stadium will be fine anyway.

Thats made it all feel worth while!

promoted last night to championship,

cheers mate.

pretty **** well done. Is that with a lot of restarts, or none, that remains the question, as I think no one goes entirely without restarts, no one with ambition, at least.

I would say ive restarted 4 maybe 5 times. i generally start the game late in the evening and if i lose in my first game and then the second i pack up and start again another day! (the comp likes to either wallop me with far inferior teams or let me lead 3-0 upto 80 mins then score three often four in very quick succesion, oh yeah and allow my best players to get injured!).

but that has only happened as i say 4 or 5 times.

Currently 9th in Championship, expecting a playoff place this season.

Team (Reserve in brackets) 4-1-3-2: -

GK Van Der Sarr (Fielding / Cameron)
RB Rincon (Nosworthy)
LB Valdair (Herold G.)
CB Gardender (Martin)
CB Morgan
DM Digard
CML Alex (Harbuzi)
CMR Wim Adeller (James)
CM Tudor-Jones
FC Lindberg (Parkin)
FC Hume (Babaginda)

Comments welcome...

Whats the point in restarting because of defeats and injuries??? Thats football, and anyone can restart their way to glory. I just dont feel theres any sense of achievement doing that.

boozad said:
Whats the point in restarting because of defeats and injuries??? Thats football, and anyone can restart their way to glory. I just dont feel theres any sense of achievement doing that.

You would if you're 3-0 in the CL final at half time then lose on penalties...it's hard to say "Oh well there's always next year".

I know, I know....that's a long shot of happening....oh no...wait, it did happen last year. Come on Liverpool! *cough*

The good thing about my Arsenal game is that we play at Wembley (90,000 cap) so any games at neutral stadiums (FA Cup Semis, CL Semis, even CL Finals), means we're actually at home! Completely stupid and pathetic, and I actually do hate it because it removes all competition.

i totally agree with you mate. it is pointless saving games and restarting if you dont get the right result. but.....i only get fed up and switch the machine off if its my 1st game of the night and we lose badly and unfairly as the bloke above says.

3-0 up at half time - 3-3 at full time to a team well below me in the league and who score 2 goals both in injury time!

So dont think i sit there saving and restarting, its a very rare occasion that i lose enthusiam and always with the 1st game of the night. plus only done a handful of times.

Just finished 8th in the Championship - 1 point, 1 poxy measly point away from the payoffs!!!!!!!! new season, here we come.

just a note to say missed out on auto promotion to prem last night by one point!!! one point!! in my last two games of the season i was 2-0 up at 85 mins, one game they scored two goals in 90+mins and the second game they got two goals in the last 10 mins........nice and fair!!

so, in the playoffs tonight, up against soton, QPR and West Ham.

so should be in prem by tomorrow, i better get that new stadium!!

goldenballs12345 said:
so should be in prem by tomorrow, i better get that new stadium!!

Here's hoping.

goldenballs12345 said:
i totally agree with you mate. it is pointless saving games and restarting if you dont get the right result. but.....i only get fed up and switch the machine off if its my 1st game of the night and we lose badly and unfairly as the bloke above says.

Only makes me more determined to do well. Never stopped a game because i've lost a match.

anyway,

won in the playoffs last nite.

now in prem and guess wot...

stadium still not mine and still only 3500 capacity - 250 seating!!!

help!!!!!

any ideas??

Sorry not a clue. I was sure that you would have gotten a new stadium by then.