Reaction score
Hello!
I'm making a game for Football Manager 2010 now and hamachi server
Name: fm-base-new-network
Password: 1234
NO caps or spaces in the names ; )

The leagues will be: English Premier League
Spanish First Division
Just post here and you will get your team registered ; )
The update will be 10.2 and we will play most at the evenings : )
Join my hamachi and post here and if its enough players ( I want 4-6 players ) we can start playing tonight : )

Rules:
1. NO racism
2. NO switching teams without an offer
3. DONT take staff from other players without permission
4. Play for fun and enjoy! : )

Teams taken:
EirikMonshaugen=Real Madrid Host
Brydo211=Sevilla
Ibra28=Barcelona
Glenn89=Arsenal
Superdude=Man Utd
madridboy86=Castilla

Last edited:
I would play but I can't now or tomorrow as today it's Christmas day :p And tomorrow I'm going up to Upton Park to watch Pompey put West Ham bottom ;)

hey.. im interested ! joined ya network alrdy ! thanks =)
ill be going for Arsenal...
add me up on msn messenger or email me : [email protected]

Last edited:
hey im interested i joined the network i will go Sevilla what will we put our experience as

Hi,if u take real i'll take Barcelona,i'll play,but I net details,the hour when we will play tonight,the hamachi server eccetera......

I would play but I can't now or tomorrow as today it's Christmas day :p And tomorrow I'm going up to Upton Park to watch Pompey put West Ham bottom ;)

Very good! Its completely okay, good that you said it ; ) Just join my hamachi network and we will talk later m8 : )

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

hey im interested i joined the network i will go Sevilla what will we put our experience as

Good! Put it as anything u want ; )

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Hi,if u take real i'll take Barcelona,i'll play,but I net details,the hour when we will play tonight,the hamachi server eccetera......

Ok, Details:
1. We will start the game 18:00 GMT +1
2. Hamachi server is already set up: ) Name: fm-base-new-network Password: 1234
NO spaces and caps in name and password ; )

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

BTW i need to know what team you want to be ; )

I want Barcelona,,,i think we shoul play only a league,erase the premier league,,,we enjoy much more if we are all in the same league,,,,but is ok if u don't want to...gmt + 1 means ROME clock?because i live in Italy.

I would join if I can get Hamachi to work also could I take control of Real Madrid Castilla, if that's cool with you mate

I want Barcelona,,,i think we shoul play only a league,erase the premier league,,,we enjoy much more if we are all in the same league,,,,but is ok if u don't want to...gmt + 1 means ROME clock?because i live in Italy.

First: Barcelona is already taken, so choose another ; )
second: good point, but i have made the server with Spain and England so it went like this :)
Third: GMT + 1 is like rome, yes : )

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

I would join if I can get Hamachi to work also could I take control of Real Madrid Castilla, if that's cool with you mate

ok ; )

I want to play, I will be Man Utd, I have joined Hamachi, I am andy-soccer.

Last edited:
ive joined

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

wht is it adrewws pc