I want some files for Football Manager 2009 so desperately

• Thread starter JohnnyVog
  • Start date
  • Replies 2
  • Views 8K
J

JohnnyVog

Hello everyone and have a nice day! I just installed and play Football Manager 2009 and i would like to ask you if someone has the FM Sound Pack 2009 V1.0 and the most complete graphics pack for fm2009 v2 (FMSoundPack2009V1.0.rar (i may be mistaken on the name by i heard that it is a rar file) and graphics-v2.7z for graphics) because i want them so desperately and the download links are dead (except for the graphics pack, which is a torrent with no seeders and just 1 leecher and i can't download it cause of lack of seeds). If someone has them, send them (the files and the folders in complete and full with everything inside them) privately to JohnnyVog (my profile). Thanks in advance. Wish you all the best and have a nice day!

Last edited:
dID YOU Ever find one?

Hello everyone and have a nice day! I just installed and play Football Manager 2009 and i would like to ask you if someone has the FM Sound Pack 2009 V1.0 and the most complete graphics pack for fm2009 v2 (FMSoundPack2009V1.0.rar (i may be mistaken on the name by i heard that it is a rar file) and graphics-v2.7z for graphics) because i want them so desperately and the download links are dead (except for the graphics pack, which is a torrent with no seeders and just 1 leecher and i can't download it cause of lack of seeds). If someone has them, send them (the files and the folders in complete and full with everything inside them) privately to JohnnyVog (my profile). Thanks in advance. Wish you all the best and have a nice day!

Hi Johnny did you ever find a graphics pack, or anything for fm 2009? let me know when you can, cheers