Have you tried Swansea... 35k cpacity stadium at the moment

That may be because the last three years have been good to me... My son came through to... half a blasted star :/

After along time trying I've just managed to get Liverpool to move to a new stadium named in my honour.I'm in 2019 and it will be ready in 2021.delighted.

1860 Munchen share Bayern's Stadium (Allianz-Arena) which is 71000 capacity. As they are in the 2nd league they won't fill it but eventually you could. Also they have top youth facilities and can be promoted fairly quickly if you have a good tactic.

Leeds would be good, Championship but has a good sized stadium that can be considerably expanded as well as being in an area with many potential fans but very few top clubs. Great facilities as well.

i would say chester as i have seen a few people get them to the prem and they only 2 years old as a club so all the success would be yours

Forget all these choices, blackburn have MASSIVE potential! they have great facilities and if/when a new owner comes you'll be good to go, i went back to my rovers save after a few months and i'm reshaping top to bottom, made sooo many mistakes but I'm going to take them high!

Leeds. They have a decent squad, good young players (Lees, Byram, White), and Elland Road.

Agree with Leeds, Currently in 2019/20, New 61,000 stadium, 160m budget, 1.9m wage budget, All facilities upgraded twice, Taken over in second season (No sugar daddy but better than Bates), Took 3 solid seasons of buying low and selling high and picking up anyone of value for free for a quick resale but still not the richest club yet, Sitting in 3rd right now but another season and i should be there with a new stadium just finished and alot of players to sell on its looking likely i will finally secure top 2 atleast but i want the top spot.