Duzzy

Reaction score

This form is just unmatchable but I can't stop thinking that he'll being going to Juventus for FREE. He's one of the best strikers in the game imo. I'm praying to get a world class striker regen otherwise I don't know who to buy after he's gone or what to do.

To quote the football movie "Das Wunder von Bern", where Germany won the world championsship and the main actors father comes home from a Russian gulag as a prisoner of war, with his **** values still intact: "Deutsche Junge weint nicht!".

I disagree with Llorente being one of the best strikers though, FM has other great strikers to offer, but for Basque players he is definitely the very best. Good luck with getting some regens through.

Last edited:

This form is just unmatchable but I can't stop thinking that he'll being going to Juventus for FREE. He's one of the best strikers in the game imo. I'm praying to get a world class striker regen otherwise I don't know who to buy after he's gone or what to do.

That's why I sold him asap on my Bilbao save. Got £31m for him, and it meant I didn't build the team around him. It's unlikely you'll get a regen good enough in the first season...

If you want my advise, buy Agirretxe (Not sure if that's how you spell it, I'm talking about the Real Sociedad striker :)). He is doing amazing for me, and is currently helping me top the table 3/4 of the way through the season! Aduritz is also really good too, when ever Agirretxe went off form, I just played Aduritz and he'd normally score loads, then vice versa :)

(By the way, Agirretxe has scored about 20 goals, and Aduritz has about 17/18. Can't check right now as I'm not on FM :))