I want to get my local club into the blue square premier at least...?

Reaction score
I'm with crystal palace and ive just noticed my local team (bedford) have just won in the fa cup 2nd round, which got me thinking what league are they in, I clicked on them and they are not a 'playable' team. I also noticed some 'non-playable' teams have be promoted into the blue square premier north/south, obviously because 3 teams get relegated and the game needs to promote 3 teams into each of these leagues. Anyway my point is, how do i get bedford to get promoted into the blue sqaure prem south? is it just luck as to what teams the game decides to put in the leagues?

Im not entirely sure but if you wanted you can download a database that has lower tiers of english football.Im not entirely sure if there is one out yet.

Yeah, just look in the "Transfers>Additional Leagues" tab and download "English Level 9" database file.

Oh right thanks guys, I was just wondering if there was a way of making them playable within a save, like a real time league editor instead of having to start with a whole new database.

if you save your game before the new season starts keep reloading it and new teams will appear I did it for Kendal and Bedford :)