jboney82

Reaction score
Usually the player wants to move to a bigger club, but now I want to move to a bigger club.
I'm playing as a Sunday League player, in a lower league with a rating of a half star. There's not even promotion for winning the league. I've won the league 4 times, came in as a runner up twice, placed 5th, 7th out of 9 teams other seasons.

I got sacked because I kept applying to teams in higher leagues. I got a job in another league but with a similar rating and no promotion.

I'm just wondering how possible is it....or what do I have to do to get a big club interested in me? Win Win Win..... I know! I have been winning! Is it possible, or is the Sunday League Player setting just that difficult.

IMO it would have been better to stay with your first club and bring them all the way up. Then other clubs will take notice.

You want to go to a big club after winning a league nobody has ever heard of? Usually big clubs don't care about managers of teams in 1/2 star leagues no matter how times they win it.
Move to a league with promotion, make them a contender and get a place in Europe. That's a place to start.