Get Suarez to dive just outside/inside the box. Improves the chances of a setpiece netting a goal ;)

It does not matter that you have a great nick, please keep the requests where they belong. ( ie. please read the stickies, the posting rules)

Thread moved.

On the subject. If you want the discussion going, perhaps you could add some of your thoughts on it, what is blatantly clear and what you are struggling with etc. Is it that you can actually set it up but fail to get results or is it that you have no idea how they play, that you knolw but fail to translate this in to FM etc ?

Cheers

Last edited:
I don't think I could define Liverpool's play into one tactic.. Our football changes from game to game really. Although Kenny seems to be better at making tactics against the bigger clubs than he is the smaller ones, generally. I'm sure somebody has made a tactic somewhere but I can't find anything.

Get Suarez to dive just outside/inside the box. Improves the chances of a setpiece netting a goal ;)

I'm trying really, really hard not to give you an infraction. Grrrr.

I don't think I could define Liverpool's play into one tactic.. Our football changes from game to game really. Although Kenny seems to be better at making tactics against the bigger clubs than he is the smaller ones, generally. I'm sure somebody has made a tactic somewhere but I can't find anything.

I'm trying really, really hard not to give you an infraction. Grrrr.

lol. Don't get me wrong, I've said many a time he's an immensley gifted footballer-just at times he's done things that drive me crazy. But I'm not going to single just him-it is a bad problem in football in general. But I'm going OT. apologies

Well. I´ve tried to make several tactics, but can´t make them look like The Reds irl. I want my team to lay low, with my forwards closing down the def mids. I want my team to play narrow when we defend, and go wide when we attack. I want Suarez to do what ever he likes to. But I dont know how to make this happen.

well, knowing how to make it happen is the whole reason of FM being.