I WANT TO PLAY ONLINE

Dowler

Reaction score
i want to play online but i think u have to pay. is there any way i can play some1 without paying plz plz help. and if i dont need to is there any1 know where i can join 1 plz.if u need to contact me ill be on msn.... [email protected]:D:D:D

i will gie you a game online

u will need hamchi

and then we can play

i want to play online but i think u have to pay. is there any way i can play some1 without paying plz plz help. and if i dont need to is there any1 know where i can join 1 plz.if u need to contact me ill be on msn.... [email protected]:D:D:D

i swear you dont have to pay its free aint it

Its 100% free to play FM online. However if you want to play FM Live (which is a different gaem entirely from FM 2009) then you need to pay.

They are 2 seperate games.

A network game is where you play FM 2009 online or over a LAN and tis compeltly free.

FM Live is a seperate service where you pay a monthly fee and you play in a league with all human managers. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_Manager_Live

To re-iterate, youll never need to pay to play the version of fm that you can play offline, online

Hamachi is a zero-configuration virtual private network (VPN) shareware application capable of establishing direct links between computers that are behind NAT firewalls without requiring reconfiguration (in most cases); in other words, it establishes a connection over the Internet that very closely emulates the connection that would exist if the computers were connected over a local area network.

link

Instal it

create a network

give the network name and password to whoever you want to play (they then join your network)

load fm and go to netowrk game or w/e it says

then on the status screen (you might need to refresh) the network game will appear.

click on it to join