i want to retrain pato but...........

SAFC7

Reaction score
i want to retrain pato into a AM C but i dont know how to so could someone plz tell me how to do it cheers or cant you do that on fm09

go to the team training screen, then around the middle right above the players is a drop down menu, go to positional training (or whatever it is) and chance to the posistion you want by clicking on the new position area on the player.

it might not work though
on the same screen it will say how he could be in that position
if it says ineffectual then 4get it
and anyway y the **** are un ot playin him as a striker?!

it might not work though
on the same screen it will say how he could be in that position
if it says ineffectual then 4get it
and anyway y the **** are un ot playin him as a striker?!

It alway say's ineffectual, it just indicates there current ability in the new position but over time that increases.

the retraining depends on the basic ability of the player in that position before i think.

like post #4 said, if your player has no ability in playing that certain position, retraining him into that position can make him unhappy and the training may not be effective. you will also need to consider the determination of the player. player with high determination will have bigger chance to be trained into another position.

i suggest that you should only retraining player if he already has one level below acomplished in the new position.. i dunno about pato though, but i think he is a good striker, and milan has kaka for amc position..