• Thread starter Thread starter matox13
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.
not so often

game over... opponents created 4 in 30 minutes, scored all

me created 5 scored 1... out of europa league against SENICA!!! (you even know them???)

As Zero Sea tactic is no ****, i figure out that the game is... OR MAYBE is that i just dont speak serbian in the game...

i will start over one more time putting serbian as second (maybe the language issue... just maybe...)

You really like to spam don't you? Did you ever put your tactic up and ask for advice instead of just posting your results (idk if you have, can't and don't wanna be bothered checking.)

its the matox monegasque one (a 4-4-1-1) and then zero's zea, raikan etcetera... but isnt a tactical issue, im pretty sure of that... its just a lack of passion and willing to win

You can't blame the game if you can't win. It isn't like nobody is winning... I am currently 10 points clear at the top of the table with Arsenal, and the media said I would finish 5th...

And I don't use downloaded/anybody else's tactics. I just create my own from scratch!

Stop opening up loads of different threads just because you're struggling, I'm sure you're ******* more than a few people off because you certainly are me. I've seen you do exactly the same on a different forum. This sub-forum is for discussion about tactics, not whinging incessantly about your inability to do well on FM13 and typing out every random angry thought that enters your head. If you really want to be that sad, there are things called blogs for that. People enjoy helping each other out but you're just getting tiresome.

Don't understand how you've not been banned yet, you spam countless threads with needless bile just putting them all down due to your own shortcomings. You open thread after thread saying them same things over and over so clearly you're not listening to the advice that was given to you along time ago by myself, TBH, Raiken and a lot of other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back