I wanted to apologize (crazy transfer spend)

mwhitehorn07

Reaction score
I've called a few folks out over the years for posting insane transfer spends, accusing them of cheating... I need to apologize for that. I was wrong.

Here is 2016 after simming the first two years. took command of a chelsea team who finished 6th the year before. They hadnt sold ANY of their fringe players/squad full of very good backups. I sold 23 players for $276 million (US). amazing.

That allowed me to buy Neymar, Pogba, Danilo, Alaba, Martins Indi, Stones. Amazing.

(AI had already purchased Rodrigo, gnabry, ande rafinha, and signed tevez for free)

View attachment 263130

funny you should say that ive always thought the same until i saw this in my hull save
View attachment 263019

so i decided to have a look at adam johnsons history and saw this

View attachment 263018

Couldnt believe it when i saw it dont know if its a glitch in the game but this much for an at best average player do psg really have that much money to throw away

funny you should say that ive always thought the same until i saw this in my hull save
View attachment 863933

so i decided to have a look at adam johnsons history and saw this

View attachment 863936

Couldnt believe it when i saw it dont know if its a glitch in the game but this much for an at best average player do psg really have that much money to throw away

PSG are literally ridiculous in the game. they snap up all the best players in the world. they spend minimum £100 million every transfer window

yeah but adam johnson i support sunderland and i still think he is terrible

My god this cant be right it must be some sort of bug in the game ive never seen this in any of my other saves
View attachment 262596

in my opinion the blokes not worth 5p especially after recent events

you probably did it yourself just to have some money for transfers. don't try to fool us.

Have a word please who does Adam Johnson play for Sunderland if you read what I have actually said "in my hull save" which means I am what team yes that's right hull not sunderland so sunderland get the money not hull you know hull the team i am playing the game as how are hull getting any money from a deal between psg and sunderland haway please explain is there some sort of give hull a percentage of a transfer fee clause now because I havnt seen as for whoever actually liked the previous comment your obviously just as dense as the person who wrote it tossers

Have a word please who does Adam Johnson play for Sunderland if you read what I have actually said "in my hull save" which means I am what team yes that's right hull not sunderland so sunderland get the money not hull you know hull the team i am playing the game as how are hull getting any money from a deal between psg and sunderland haway please explain is there some sort of give hull a percentage of a transfer fee clause now because I havnt seen as for whoever actually liked the previous comment your obviously just as dense as the person who wrote it tossers

Lol, as much as I enjoyed reading your tirade (it was quite funny!), please don't give them the satisfaction. If they're bothered so much about it, just post a screenshot of your Game Status and be away with them.

I've seen some pretty messed up things on Football Manager before, but Adam Johnson to PSG for £157m is quite laughable. Good find.

I was actually quite calm when I wrote it haha it was more for the humour as I like and quite enjoy putting silly little boys who probably spend more time knocking one out over there collection of Jonas brothers posters than actually playing the game properly like I would post something on here that's going to make me look like a cheat I'm not that stupid but I do agree this game is really messed up with obviously inflated transfer fees and wages, I think also some very overinflated valuations sometime especially in the German league while I understand that teams are going to try to put you off signing their player I think when you are quoted over 100million for a player worth 300k it becomes a little unrealistic i mean I'm hull for gods sake there isn't exactly a lot of money flying around

considering how hard it is to get good money for good players of Benfica, spending £157M on Adam Johnson... I'm laughing while I'm sad... Had to sell Filip Djuricic for €9,75M after 6 great months, being top scorer of everything while playing MC. ffs

I was devastated when i saw it i got 1.9m for curtis davies and 190k for yannick sagbo when trying to clear some players to help my wage budget the most i have recieved is 5.2m for elmohamady which was a surprise to be fair though for getting 157m for johnson sunderland are still just a mid table side and have bought mainly useless players that dont really get a game

I never really see any transfers like this in FM15, although PSG do often spend silly money this year. I do though remember a transfer on either FM11 or FM12 when I was managing Chelsea, I cant remember the exact figure but I do remember Tottenham offering over £200m for Ashley Cole, I obviously accepted expecting the deal to fall through due to lack of funds, it went through OK, but then put them in a position of financial crisis. It is definitely a glitch!

Man city bought my back up ST for 70mill. But dear lord johnson for that much. **** me.