ianiffy

Reaction score
i have done about 15 saves with Newcastle i beat Chelsea 2-1 then lose to Norwich this happens throughout the whole season never have i played a game where i just do not no if i am doing good or bad the game really needs a patch they might as well just start bringing the game out in January cause the mount of problems the game has is just so annoying

Did you change tactics between matches? Do you alter things depending on your opponent? Have you noted whether the games are home/away?

There's a lot of factors at play.

i have done about 15 saves with Newcastle i beat Chelsea 2-1 then lose to Norwich this happens throughout the whole season never have i played a game where i just do not no if i am doing good or bad the game really needs a patch they might as well just start bringing the game out in January cause the mount of problems the game has is just so annoying

Did you change tactics between matches?
o.png

no but i have tried different tactics after about 5 games but still win and lose

It's important to remember that Norwich won't approach you the same way as Chelsea would. That also means that the space available to you on the pitch will be very different.

I've won 4 of 4 games with Wolves so far, we play more or less the same but I change the defenders from pushing up to sitting back depending on the opponents strikers.
Of course I tweak the tactics during the game, go on attack when I feel we are having a good spell and play safe try to get the ball when we seems to be collapsing.

dont hate the game :)

U
I've won 4 of 4 games with Wolves so far, we play more or less the same but I change the defenders from pushing up to sitting back depending on the opponents strikers.
Of course I tweak the tactics during the game, go on attack when I feel we are having a good spell and play safe try to get the ball when we seems to be collapsing.

dont hate the game :)

How do u do that with defenders? Player instructions?

No, sorry, I tried to say defensive line. push higher, balanced drop deeper. in team tactics. I have pacey defenders but still dont wanna leave room behind them against quick strikers (14-16 acc/pace). big towering strikers I dont want anywhere near my 16yrd box so then I push the defensive line higher.