I wish to make maltese league can some one help me pls

leman

Reaction score
I wish to make maltese league can some one help me pls

Hi Leman.. i am From Malta
Did you manage to find out how to Make the Maltese League?

Search this on your computer : C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\football manager 2009\tools\data editor

That is the data editor for FM 09, you can create and edit people, competitions, clubs, stadiums, cities etc etc etc
Good Luck!

Search this on your computer : C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\football manager 2009\tools\data editor

That is the data editor for FM 09, you can create and edit people, competitions, clubs, stadiums, cities etc etc etc
Good Luck!

Thanks for your info but i have no idea how to make it i whis to make it for me i am rilly loking foward to see it hapin i disable person so this is my game to play help thank you very much

What is the name of the League that you after? I'll create the league for you and let you know when its done.

What is the name of the League that you after? I'll create the league for you and let you know when its done.

Maltese Premier League ... Maltese First Division...Maltese Division Lower

thanks very much sir i am rilly happy and by the whay happy new year:)

but you can't make a new league and competitions from the data editor right? you cn just edit them, like put all maltese teams in scottish league or so. is tehre a way that when you start a new game you can choose malta and then choose the leagues?

i think yes

but you can't make a new league and competitions from the data editor right? you cn just edit them, like put all maltese teams in scottish league or so. is tehre a way that when you start a new game you can choose malta and then choose the leagues?

i hope yes

it is possible to do, ive seen it done with the Ghana top division, the person who made it replaced the peruvian league (or something like that) in fm08.

there is a maltese league out there somewhere but it was made for 05 or 06

where abouts in malta are you from? i was born out there to english parents and we moved back to england when i was about 6

i think i kind of know how to do it, so if i dont go out tomorrow night i'll give it a try, might take a week or two though to iron out the bugs.

some good news on the Maltese league front, ive got an old FM07 database that was created with the maltese leagues in. im currently studying it and placing the info into FM09 data editor. once ive (if i can) create a test version, im going to need more info on the maltese leagues to try and make it as realistic as possible.

Is the league Done ? i tryed to make the league but when i've done it the fixtures werent there :s and so you cannot play the games altough mmanagaing the teams and have the maltese league in the list were there.

If someone have a good league pls just tell me :D

some good news on the Maltese league front, ive got an old FM07 database that was created with the maltese leagues in. im currently studying it and placing the info into FM09 data editor. once ive (if i can) create a test version, im going to need more info on the maltese leagues to try and make it as realistic as possible.

well if you want info it's this

Maltese Premier League - 10 team .. 1st [1st round]Q Champions League
2nd n 3rd [1st round] Q Uefa Cup
4th [1st Round] Intertoto
Last 2 relegation
Teams : Valletta Birkirkara Floriana Sliema Hibernians Msida Marsaxlokk Hamrun Qormi Tarxien

Maltese First Division - 10 teams / 2 promotions

Teams : Rest of Maltese teams (or you could make 2nd Division)

Maltese F.A Trophy (English F.A Cup)

Maltese Super Cup (WInner of Premier vs Winner of F.A Cup)

I think that's it mate
THANKS!!!

Hi everyone. I want to create a new nation and language, but i can't change the given names of the languages through the editor. Is there any way to achieve something like this?