I won Champios League in the semi final

Oh, happened to me in Portugal, Taça da liga, I lost 3-2 on normal game time but in the end it said I won 5-3 on penalties, I went to the calendar and it was there, 5-3 on penalties, my win. I lol'd.

its bollox if so,standards slipping here big time

Oh come on seriously? It's not like it's a game breaking glitch or anything oO), in fact it really doesn't matter at all tbh.

I had it (as I posted earlier), just looked at it, was confused for a minute, then just got on with it...

sure it said lifted the champions league, it didnt say lifted the trophy. like south africa lifted the world cup experience.

unless its a major glitch

Oh come on seriously? It's not like it's a game breaking glitch or anything oO), in fact it really doesn't matter at all tbh.

I had it (as I posted earlier), just looked at it, was confused for a minute, then just got on with it...

its **** man, its not a game breaker, just ****** thats all.

I've never seen anything like this, it's quite funny really. On a previous fm, I used to lose a cup game on penalties and still be through to the next round!

Have noticed that the L in 'Champions League' is lower-case... I'd be suspicious that he edited the Stage Name in Editor to make it read semi-final instead of Final, also because of the prize money at that stage!!

Even if he did edit the stage name the final wouldn't be played over two legs. If its happened to a number of people then its just a bug.

Haha,,, on my game rooney is world class striker :p