"I wouldn't say I was the best manager in the business. But I was in the top one"

robbieboro82

Reaction score
"I wouldn't say I was the best manager in the business. But I was in the top one"

- Brian Clough

Ok so I have decided to have a crack at one last Story on FM13.

I will be playing as Myself Robbie Robinson but 10 years older.

I will be starting unemployed with Past Playing Experience set to Professional Footballer.

I'm going to go on Holiday until the end of the First Season and then look for a Job once I return, so the game is a little bit more random and could have a few different scenarios.

The aim of the Game / Story is simply to do the best I can and see where it takes me.

I have selected the LFCMarshall Update with:
- English Leagues from Premiership to Blue Square N/S
- Top Division Only from, Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Holland, Portugal and Brazil
I may add and take away as the Game progresses.
- Large Database
- Attribute Masking

Hope you guys will follow this simple, but hopefully fun Story. I will try to make it interactive and welcome + / - Feedback.

The Story will begin once I am appointed as Manager of a Club, hopefully that shouldn't be too long!!!

CAREER PROGRESS OF ROBBIE ROBINSON

Expectations
Achieved

2012/13 - Studying Coaching Qualifications

2013/14 - Reading
English Championship = 1st
FA Cup = 4th Round
League Cup = QF

Last edited:
You should also have loaded the Norway and Argie leagues (and perhaps Russia and Ukraine - as view only if your pc cant take it)

Reading appoint Robbie Robinson as the new manager following the Club's relegation from the Premier League.

He has signed a 2 year deal on a reported £20,000 per week.

More to Follow.........

Nope - they have very good players who are cheap to buy. But it may not matter if you start say at BSP level ...

Managed to bag myself the Reading job, just relegated from Prem, would have preferred West Brom, but McDermott got it!

Might still be worth Adding you're suggested leagues tho!!