i

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played a few matches and this tactic was nothing special

1710185678067.png
1710185723247.png

Nice Tactic =]

I'm telling you, if this gets tested, it will win you the lot!

This tatik is really MAD bro. Im smashing everything with Tottenham.

taktik.png
resultater.png

The post's author has been warned for inappropriate language.
this little con artist is using the death star tactic from delicious....its identical

I checked when you told me and everything is exactly the same. Why would a person steal someone else's tactic and share it as his own?

The post author has been warned for inappropriate language.

nope. You literally create 5 new tactics per day. you cannot lay claim to everything. Bore off. you guys are literally incredible. one minute, the tactic is ****, the next i've copied it. Make up your mind....am i a theif, or just a **** tactic creator.

Useless little *****

nope. You literally create 5 new tactics per day. you cannot lay claim to everything. Bore off. you guys are literally incredible. one minute, the tactic is ****, the next i've copied it. Make up your mind....am i a theif, or just a **** tactic creator.

Useless little *****

First of all calm down, and if you open your eyes this "thing" is from 2 months ago, it's literally funny you release something with my same TI/PI. But if you believe the contrary what can i say, at least don't post my stuff on a forum where i do post as well.

You know you can make some tweaks at the end of the day or at least be a mature sheep and give some credit where you get "ispired", believe me you will get some "attention" as well. If i create 5 or 10 or 100 per day is my own business.

Useless little *****

You okay mate? It's fine if you wanna take over someone else's tactic, but at least give the original creator some credit.
The fact that you didn't even change roles, TI/PI, and the way you respond, says enough to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.