I7IDanny's Be A Pro, With a Twist! - Gameplay discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter I7IDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 782
  • Views Views 53K
As we are requesting .. Can i see my History aswell? You should know who i am :P

My history too please Danny???
Great to see us do better than the others,hopefully we move up the rankings. Were hitting top gear and have me,Sid and Andreas all going for top goalscorer :)

Brad,why did you leave Chelsea :'( Its the end of an era. Im getting bored with Chelsea now,hoping for a move to another club. Won most trophies going so would love to have a few years at Liverpool before i start to decline. Or join Andreas at City :)

As Sid said,Andreas your not bad... Just me and him are better. Id love to drop back to midfield and give you a chance but i cant help my player being a stupid SOB. :)

**** what's wrong with my player every time he changes club :p
i mean **** this was his first team he actually started some matches i mean 27 last season
and this season only 3 and his value dropped
kinda hoped a still had a small career in greece, but we'll see :p

now wonder his career went to sh*t :p, **** him

Last edited:
**** what's wrong with my player every time he changes club :p
i mean **** this was his first team he actually started some matches i mean 27 last season
and this season only 3 and his value dropped
kinda hoped a still had a small career in greece, but we'll see :p

now wonder his career went to sh*t :p, **** him

You know you're unlucky when a -10 PA player goes unattached.

Awards 2023:

View attachment 171023View attachment 171022View attachment 171021View attachment 171020View attachment 171019View attachment 171018View attachment 171017View attachment 171016
pencil.png

Only one transfer in January 2023:

Lambert >>>> Sevilla to Manchester City, £15.5m

This is beginning to be boring.. My player keeps sucking donkey balls, while almost everybody else is pwning awards.. Jesus Christ -_-

world player of the year , european midfielder of year and world golden ball winner 3 years running, finally having a sucessful bap

This is beginning to be boring.. My player keeps sucking donkey balls, while almost everybody else is pwning awards.. Jesus Christ -_-

At least you ain't doing as bad as Yannick Von Kasbergen.

Bouncing around the Greek Leagues.

Transfers August 2023:

Clifford >>>> Ath. Madrid to Manchester City, £49m :'(
Von Kasbergen >>>> Ionikos to Sherrif, £14k

Really? Your player is great. He may not be winning every award, but he's certainly a lot better than a lot others.

Back