bids sent for round 4, lots of good players there so hope i win some because only got 3 players so far...

Mate u got my team wrong in OP, i didnt win kakuta or tomas kulas?, i only won macheda and u aint put him in there, re-do my budget please.

aint u aint added my players from round 2 either, but u took my budget away for it.

WILL Send bids now, althought want my team fixed in op to know which players i got in which postiions :(

Mate u got my team wrong in OP, i didnt win kakuta or tomas kulas?, i only won macheda and u aint put him in there, re-do my budget please.

aint u aint added my players from round 2 either, but u took my budget away for it.

WILL Send bids now, althought want my team fixed in op to know which players i got in which postiions :(

I about Kalas and Kakuta :/

Sigh, Sam is a ******.

Did well there, got two of the best stadiums and managers and already got a few defenders, will bid in a bit

I will redo the OP soon. I seem to be making a complete hash of it

Have you bid on mine yet :) ?

Don't worry about OP, you're doing v.well so far

Sigh, Sam is a ******.

Did well there, got two of the best stadiums and managers and already got a few defenders, will bid in a bit

Shutup. I bidded very similarly in the first round and got no one.

Op still aint updated, mate just updated round 2,roudn3 after round 4 results are out, easirer that way.

OP is correct now I believe

It is for round 1 and 3, but my players from round 2 aint been added. U took my buget away for it but not added players :(

from round 2 i got Cambiasso, Lucio and anderson, add them 2 my team in OP please, thanks :) u took my budget away for these players but not added them.

ok done, for some reason i put them in Calums team :\

Thanks mate for updating my team :), results in 10/15 mins, need some bargains!

In the OP you just need to add that I have Wembley and Training +3. My budget is right but those are missing. You're doing well. Keep it up.

There will be a few bargains in the later rounds as everyone is overbidding so far and will end up with very little money to play with to fill their squads (including me! XD). Hard to adjust to a smaller budget. Makes it interesting!

Kenrry10 won Fabio for £16.3 Million

Just to let you know my youth facility + 1 (Round 2) has not been added to the OP, mate.......

Ok all the bids are in. I dont have time to post them now because of college, but they should be up around 8 ish tonight