I will be updating this and putting up the new list on saturday. Its my final deadline for college tomorrow, and I still have some work I need to complete

take as long as you like

your actual life is more important ;)

Sorry I haven't got the new list up yet. I haven't been too well over the last few day. I will get the next list up tonight though

yeah im feeling a bit better now. I have literally just started FM. Im gonna write up all the remaining lists now so there isnt any more delays :)

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

Ok, I have neatened up the OP. I havent yet updated the money, or any of the recent swaps ect. I will get onto that tomorrow. I didnt get time to do the next list because I was doing the OP. I am quite busy tomorrow, but I should get time in the evening hopefully to post the next round :)

please say this is still going as every auction i am in ends early :(

Be patient Calum, since you're the one that realised he has a life at the top of the page, I expect more ;)

Just to let you all know. I will be starting this up again next week. Its my final week of college next week, so I will have lots of free time :)