Status
Not open for further replies.
If they let me know in advance then its no problem, but obviously if your missing several days in a row then it becomes a problem
Works for me, just wanted to make sure it wasn't a huge deal. I'll be able to make pretty much all of them but never hurts to ask before joining in.

Steam ID: DerGregorian
Seeing as though Liverpool are gone I'll bite the bullet and be city.

Works for me, just wanted to make sure it wasn't a huge deal. I'll be able to make pretty much all of them but never hurts to ask before joining in.

Steam ID: DerGregorian
Seeing as though Liverpool are gone I'll bite the bullet and be city.

Cool your in. And added you on steam.

There is apparently a problem with online mode at the moment, when everyone but the host (6) cannot sign players. Hopefully this issue will be sorted quickly though.

Cool your in. And added you on steam.

There is apparently a problem with online mode at the moment, when everyone but the host (6) cannot sign players. Hopefully this issue will be sorted quickly though.

Quite lucky I have City then, can sell you my deadweight (A)

Il join love the idea of you having to leave if you get relegated. :) hope we can keep this game going for a long time.

SteamdID: Marius 7865
No joking around here, gimme Man Utd.

Il join love the idea of you having to leave if you get relegated. :) hope we can keep this game going for a long time.

SteamdID: Marius 7865
No joking around here, gimme Man Utd.

Added you on steam.

Hopefully starting tomorrow :)

You must of added the wrong guy last night mate, whats your Steam Id ill just add you?

I would like to join if that is ok, ill be swansea
steamid: LS7

Last edited:
Add me on steam, iamafaileduser

I'm out right now, so I will update the OP later

SteamID: kisarah84
Team: Will take on Aston Villa :)

looking foward to the challenge

Got a guy, he already sent you a friend request. he added me on steam and couldnt make a account here. Your call :)
Team: West Brom
Steamid: mariodonna

Hi,

I'd interested in having a go at this. I'll take Fulham if they're still going free?

ID: Spoof_ex

Online is bugged from what i understand atm only the host is able to sign players just a heads up might well be sorted now

The game will go live at around 6 30 If there is an issue with signing players we may have to wait until it is sorted. If anyone is having any problems when we start, please let me know

OK, I am completely new to playing FM online. How will I find the league?

Status
Not open for further replies.