Status
Not open for further replies.

iamauser

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I was thinking of getting a network game running if there is enough interest from people. Leave A comment if you would be interested in joining. Leave what team you would be interest in playing as too. I want this to be a long running network game, so please dont commit unless you are in it for the long run.

Information

Teams Taken

Chelsea - Iamauser
Tottenham - tonytwotents
Cardiff - rayooo

Leagues Loaded

England

Premiership
Championship

Italian

Serie A
Serie B

Spain

La Liga
Liga Adelante

Database Size

Medium

Patch

Times Im Avaliable

Monday - 7-10.30pm
Tuesday - 7-10.30pm
Wednesday - 7-10.30pm
Thursday - No Game (TBC)
Friday - 7- 12pm (maybe later)
Saturday - 7- 12pm (maybe later)
Sunday - 7- 12pm (maybe later)

Contact Details

MSN: [email protected] (PM me with your if you are adding me, or else I might reject.)

If anyone is interested please leave a comment, and if you have any ideas as well, feel free to let me know, and ill see what I can do

Last edited:
Personally, I think you have too many game times. I doubt people will want to play 6 days out of 7, but mainly because people do their own things on weekends. Try cutting down the times you have to maybe 2/3 days a week such as sundays, mondays and tuesdays :)

the playing times are more when im available to play, rather than they are going to be 6 days a week, should have made that more clear. Times will be dependant on feedback of anyone who is interested

Im interested, any time in evening after 1930 hrs is good. Spurs please

Im Good Cardiff Please
But how do I join ???

I havent started it yet, I will put details up when its starting. Im waiting to see if anymore people are going to join first

yeh man id like to join, when i starting?

Probably gonna start tomorrow, what team do you want to be?

i'll join, send me details pls! i'll be liverpool

Will let you know the details tomorrow

---------- Post added at 02:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

Ive decided not to run this, im going to join Loucasgunners instead

Status
Not open for further replies.