• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.

iamauser

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I was thinking of getting a network game running if there is enough interest from people. Leave A comment if you would be interested in joining. Leave what team you would be interest in playing as too. I want this to be a long running network game, so please dont commit unless you are in it for the long run.

Information

Teams Taken

Chelsea - Iamauser
Tottenham - tonytwotents
Cardiff - rayooo

Leagues Loaded

England

Premiership
Championship

Italian

Serie A
Serie B

Spain

La Liga
Liga Adelante

Database Size

Medium

Patch

Times Im Avaliable

Monday - 7-10.30pm
Tuesday - 7-10.30pm
Wednesday - 7-10.30pm
Thursday - No Game (TBC)
Friday - 7- 12pm (maybe later)
Saturday - 7- 12pm (maybe later)
Sunday - 7- 12pm (maybe later)

Contact Details

MSN: [email protected] (PM me with your if you are adding me, or else I might reject.)

If anyone is interested please leave a comment, and if you have any ideas as well, feel free to let me know, and ill see what I can do

Last edited:
Personally, I think you have too many game times. I doubt people will want to play 6 days out of 7, but mainly because people do their own things on weekends. Try cutting down the times you have to maybe 2/3 days a week such as sundays, mondays and tuesdays :)

the playing times are more when im available to play, rather than they are going to be 6 days a week, should have made that more clear. Times will be dependant on feedback of anyone who is interested

Im Good Cardiff Please
But how do I join ???

I havent started it yet, I will put details up when its starting. Im waiting to see if anymore people are going to join first

yeh man id like to join, when i starting?

Probably gonna start tomorrow, what team do you want to be?

i'll join, send me details pls! i'll be liverpool

Will let you know the details tomorrow

---------- Post added at 02:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

Ive decided not to run this, im going to join Loucasgunners instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back