ian brown on carling music thing

samleggott

Reaction score
anyone see his interview with steve jones?

im a fan of steve jones and ian brown but i though ib came across as a right ***** and thought he was class when steve was tryin to hav a bit of a joke then refused to be filmed on his set

what an arrogant *** he looked

I thought it was more the other way round and on another forum I was reading everyone thought it was steves fault.

Steve did cut across waht Ian was saying plus you could tell the footage had been heavily edited, other stuff must have went on becuase at the strt of the interview Ian seemed to like Steve. Anyway this never would have happend with Vernon Kay, he basivcally slpt with him the last time he interviewed IB

Anyway heres the clip :

http://www.john-squire.com/temp/carlinglive24.wmv

i knew youd stick up for IB!

you gotta admit though, people must know steve is having a laugh, thats his style

and what ever was said i doubt it deserved that reaction from ian , thought he was pretty unreasonable

Maybe stuff did go on that we didnt get to see. But IB did come off the worst. It just made him look like a real baby to be honest.

Just watched it and Ian Brown is a ****. He explained what capoeria (sp?) is all he added that there was people who danced in the background but he said that already and just repeated himself. Your not on Parkinson no-one wants to hear every aspect of what you know. We all know what capoeria is monkeyboy we've all played tekken. Even if words were said before you would wait until the interview is finished to try and be a bully, if anything its just unprofessional.

i think ian broon is a ledge but he is a bit of a ****. i remember at t in the park one year he had a strop about the sound the ended up hitting the sound technician. he's all about his image like! i'd probably come with something quite like to that *** though!