Ian Holloway At His Best

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 3K
Absolute legend, i wish he was my dad!!!! If more managers and people in the game were as outspoken as him Fifa would have no choice but to change the way they operrate and the people involved.

i love his interviews. absolute class, and no **** like the other prem managers, he speeks the truth and doesnt care what people think.
in all honesty he could be a comedian with what he says...

Holloway > you.

Ian Holloway is quite possibly the man with the smallest ego in football. I cannot see how you can dislike him.

I dislike him because he promises your clubs fans he isnt going anywhere, and then 2 days later mr mandric comes knocking with a bit of money for him and he leaves..releasing info about players buy out clauses to other clubs whilst he is at it.

Oh well, that 1-0 away win to leicester which basically sent them and him down was worth it..he didn't half get a mouthful from us too

How has Mandaric got anything to do with this, has he ever been chairman of Blackpool or Plymouth ?

And if that is true he will be on his way to Wednesday then as he just took us over.

How has Mandaric got anything to do with this, has he ever been chairman of Blackpool or Plymouth ?

And if that is true he will be on his way to Wednesday then as he just took us over.

Short and sweet explanation.

Holloway was manager of Plymouth
Mandaric owned Leicester
Holloway left Plymouth to join Leicester.

xx

Holloway > you.

Ian Holloway is quite possibly the man with the smallest ego in football. I cannot see how you can dislike him.
Plymouth Argyle fans have a good reason for the hatrid on Mr Holloway.

As much as he was a good manager, Holloway said he wouldn't leave the club- Just 2 days later Holloway left the club for Leicester, striking a mass exdous of players. The club went downhill from there- Though that win against Leicester was nice :D

Absolute legend, i wish he was my dad!!!! If more managers and people in the game were as outspoken as him Fifa would have no choice but to change the way they operrate and the people involved.

I hope your dad doesnt reguarly visit fm base :)

I do worry for him though, if Blackpool ever get into European competition anytime soon what's the bet they'll be screwed over at every opportunity UEFA gets.

But that Christmas skit was quality. I wonder if he prepares before hand or it's just off the cuff remarks. Either way it's still awesome.

Back