Syvertsen

Reaction score
Hey users.

I started a game with barca in Football Manager 2011. I am about to buy Ibrahim Afellay from PSV. I ask you guys for some information about him. Is he getting good or bad, and how is he? :)

thanks.

how much u paying for him

if u pay under 7m u will get a bargain
amazing and young too

Yeah a good player Barcelona in talks to sign him in real life on a bosman only £2 million odd

I signed him for Liverpool an hes been class. Hes also getting better an better.

I got him for FREE. His contract expires in 2011 if you snap him up quick :D

that must be why barcelona are getting him so cheap in real life - I was wondering :D

In my second season as Bolton i got him on loan, just paying his wages no up front payments, btw i sealed 4th position by beating arsenal 1-0 on the last day with Everton who were 4th drawing! Oh yeah! Balotelli and De Jong in for combined total of £15m

wait til january and get him on a free, so much better and yes hes brilliant

£6.5m i got him for, shouldv'e waited til january. not played him much yet (bought game 3 days ago), also whats his best position? he is amc on the game but most good player lists on the net put him at aml. any feedback most welcome

Amc - just depends on how you use him though :p he is adept at playing anywhere in the midfield.
Amr - Inside forward - attack, advanced plamaker - attack ;)

I use him as AMR inside forward and he is currently doing great. 4 goals and 5 as. in 6 matches