JoeBeton

Reaction score
Hey I'm playing as Liverpool and i'm changing my tactic from a 4-1-2-2-1 to a 4-1-1-2-2 because although i won the EPL i'm not happy with having a lone striker anymore. So I thought that Zlatan Ibramovich would be the perfect Target Man striker (FCd), with hulk for backup, but I'm getting 52m+ offers rejected, and although I am stinking rich due to a takeover I'm not sure I want to be shelling out 60m+ on a striker I don't even know can perform that well.

So basically the advice I'm after is whether i should sign Ibramovich for any money or whether someone could recommend anyone else. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Right, I just got a 65m bid rejected outright, this is insanity, I'm thinking I could get Christiano Ronaldo for this sort of money...

yeh thats a lot !

maybe u can try Benzema

Maybe, Benzema has a minimum release clause of 30m, but he is a really similar striker to Aguero and Torres.

thats right, but hey he can score! and 30M might be worth it
and he can hold the ball to
it's your choice, keep me posted :)

I think i'll wait till January transfer to go for Benzema, his contract is unlikely to change and Barca signed him and set his release clause as 30m. Think ill go for Vargas and maybe Ronaldo/Messi to strengthen my wings.

Well if you can get C.Ronaldo for that much money maybe go for him and retrain him to striker. I have seen people do it and his scored 40 goals a see for them his extremely fast, good finishing, great dribbling AND good in the air.

if u r worried bout benzema not being able to hold the ball up u can always train him to hold up the ball iin preferred moves. id get messi nd vargas as thy can get goals nd assists n thn get ronaldo (if u can afford askin price ) nd yeh train him as a striker like croatsouljah mentioned i had him trained there in my man utd save nd was awsome scored 40-45 goals i fink it was for me in first season nd he has 9 in like 7 last time i checked :)

cud u post ur tactics screen plz like to c ur current squad :)

Last edited:
Yeh ill post all that, but ill have to work out how to do it :)

I have actually just bought Vargas, for an infuriatingly high price, and apparently Messi signs a new contract relatively soon with a 35.5m release clause, Ronaldo had a 90m bid rejected as well :'( I think i will sign Benzema after all, his stats do look rather good. Thanks for the advice btw guys (H)

u wont be disapointed ! good luck with it

Squad picture and picture to prove that i got taken over and didn't use the editor before people start accusing me now up ;)