Idea for a full size world super league system

DaMasK

Reaction score
I have had (an apparently not so original) idea to make a Superleague. However, from what I can find the scale of these Superleagues has been limited.

Now, what I want is to do away with every league in the world and replace it with a Superleague system, the size of which is unrivaled. This creates a problem with fixtures of course, so the league will be leveled. How many levels I have not yet decided.

The size of the individual leagues will be constant. The same goes for relegation/promotion. All in all, the league will have a uniform stepladder design, seeing as how a BSS or BSN kind of system would be harder to implicate.

All other things, such as prize money and the starting place of teams will be decided on a trial and error basis.

Before I get started on this I would like to know 3 things:

1) Would anyone be interested in this?
2) Is is=t feasible?
3) What are your suggestions and or criticisms?

Looking forward to your reactions :)

There are quite a few "world super league" projects in Data Updates/Custom Databases already. Did you look at any of them to see if what you're looking to make might already exist?

It is a feasible idea although the size of this project is immense and there will always be a kink or 2 along the way before it is perfected...I would be interested in this but seeing as there are already many of these type of custom databases around,you might want to have a look before requesting it