Hernanes

Reaction score
I am now staring a new save with Betis Sevilla. I want bring them back to glory. So is there anyone who had experience with Betis, so that he can give me some tipps? Which tactic whould suit best, which players are a must,...

sorry if it is the wrong section for this thread

thx

The only exp. I've had with Betis is on FIFA 11 and if that is anything to go by, Jorge Molina, Jonathan Pereira and Achile Emana are excellent start off players. Achile Emana, Box to Box midfielder, Jonathan Pereira, Poacher and Jorge Molina, target man. May sound silly but it's all I got :p

Hi friend, I also chose Real Betis to bring her back to the Top. In the first year finished second, 1 point away of the Championship (91 to 92). In the second year I finished 5th in the Primera Division, 1 point away of Champions League. Also I lost 0-0 and 1-0 from Atl Madrid in Semi-Final of the Cup. Apart for my lack of luck, the run was OK I think :). So, I have to propose you: First of all try to sign Kyrgiakos for DC, he is an international Greek player, very good the first two years even for Prim.Div. Cheap and easy to come, he scores in every corner! Matoukou is a good choise also and for sure Mateo Musacchio. Also try to pick Silva from Velez he is ST, speaks spanish and suits to Betis. Vettatti is good, just to have in your rotation, nothing more than that. After the first season pick Patrick Viera (he is coming with 52,000$ only) and named him Captain.

Regarding the Tactics, I used one system that I dont like in Second Division but it was excellent. 4-1-2-1-2. Emana should be 10. The one stricker trequartista or deep lying and Silva (or other high-finishing strick - I also picked lukaku) should be Poacher. Good choise for Gk is Lux. Good talent for Betis is Livaja or Luvaja (free agent). Also try to sign Galvan for talent. Sell the ******* Salva Sevilla... he sucks and he can give you some money. (up to 2,5m$). If you need any further advise tell me.