Arranlester12

Reaction score
So im starting to get bored of fm 15! I want to do a save in a smaller country with a team that always dominates the league . My idea is too build the team and dominate in the CL. Any ideas who ?

Estonia - Levadia
Finland - HJK

These two are just from the top of my head

Queens Park - Scotland! Real challenge.

Shamrock Rovers, Sligo Rovers - Republic of Ireland.

Sparta Prague - Czech Republic

This is my kind of save. Teams like Anderlecht, Steaua Bucharest, either of the Belgrade clubs, Sparta Prague are all good. For me, I like a league that is not atrocious but is not in the top 5/6/7 in the world, and often the top clubs there have good youth systems and young players, and also those five mentioned have good history in Europe (e.g. Anderlecht won UEFA Cup, one of the Belgrade clubs (Partizan I think) won the European Cup).

I currently have a save with AS Trencin in Slovakia, and I'm really enjoying it. They have some very good youngsters (although Moses Simon and Haris Hajradinovic left to Genk in the winter). I'am in the 4 season and beat some teams like Monaco, Chelsea etc. Your main priority should be to qualify for Champions league, which will boost your finances.(It will be very hard though) I also got some great regens through youth intakes at the club, and the board of the club have big ambitions to become a very good club(constantly upgrading training facilities etc).