Scott1492

Reaction score
I know this sounds agressive but here goes anyway.............

maybe im asking for to much......

I want people who are able to play from 6pm most evenings (unless we agree nites off)
if you cant play the please let us know (to many idiots just dont turn up)
english premier league
I wish to go arsenal please.

IF YOU ARE NOT GENUINE AND KNOW DEEP DOWN YOU WILL END UP F*****KING OFF! THEN PLEASE DONT WASTE MY TIME............

Hey I am able to play these days.. No work commits...So able to play anytime arranged.. I'd Like to go Spurs ??

Sorry sully....looking for new players who can email to let me know when they cant make arranged times... hope you get players for your game you are trying to host

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

ok.,......2 teams now taken...arsenal and spurs........

I'd like to play, are Everton free?? I am new to all this so will need some explaining (H).

ok.......arsenal, spurs and liverpool now taken........AND WE HAD A ****** TRY TO JOIN AS WELL (JAMIE YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!).....ANYONE ELSE WANNA JOIN BEFORE WE START AT 6PM?????????

Why have u kicked me i said i'd change it

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

???????????????

you didn't....im not arguing with ppl luke....my game my rules....and you are very hard work mate.....all the best

Hi, i can play at 6pm probably evey day, definatly today :) ...could i be manchester united?

only 1 game into the first season........still would like another player or two. we will be playing next at 6pm on Sunday. Arsenal Spurs and Chelsea are taken......anyone else interested.....????

we will be playing from 6pm most evenings.....

IF YOU ARE NOT GENUINE AND KNOW DEEP DOWN YOU WILL END UP F*****KING OFF! THEN PLEASE DONT WASTE MY TIME............

AND WE HAD A ****** TRY TO JOIN AS WELL (JAMIE YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!).....ANYONE ELSE WANNA JOIN BEFORE WE START AT 6PM?????????

you didn't....im not arguing with ppl luke....my game my rules....and you are very hard work mate.....all the best

anyone else interested.....????

To be honest, after these aggresive posts and the way you have been speaking to people on this thread, I can't see why anyone would want to join to be honest. You're coming across in an extremely aggressive manner.

fair point well made.......

but im sick and tired of people who say they are genuine, say they are ok with the times and the rules and in no time.............gone....(whats the point!!!).......... this way anyone who is genuine and honest and respectful that other people have taken the time to start a game.....will be happy to play.

Alex, i have played with him, and he is not aggresive. We just want a couple of players to play with us who are reliable. when you do play we all have had a laugh. Luke kept us waiting and waiting, and its very irritating.

Fair enough lads. All I'm saying though is you can put your point across without swearing etc, you wont get new members/players talking like that. Either way, have a good game lads.

I'd like to join with Man Utd

p.s.

I'll probably be unable to play at thursdays