If Successful in 11.3 will it work on FM12????

Shauny

Reaction score
Simply enough that question.

Had some good tactics on 11.3 which i sworn by (JP Woody Anti Football, All of Raikan's tactics, el_magicos tactic over on SI) and just wondering if the ME in general is the same as i have already been told???

If the tactics didn't rely on exploits of the ME then the basic principles of the tactic should work regardless of which version of the game you use. I don't think you can import an FM11 tactic to FM12 though, so you will have to build it from scratch again.

Two very different replies. Look like gonna need more input on this to get a better opinion.

I have used my tactics from Fm11 into Fm12 and they have worked just as well as none of them take advantage of any ME exploit :)

of course I have changed many things in the tactics to make them better but you can take a tactic from Fm11 like one of mine mate and stick it in! that was the 1st thing I tried and it worked..

Zero, its the same mate :)

my Might and Magic is an updated/better/more complete version of my Deathslayer tactic :) that was the base for it and you can see it works for all different types of teams :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...6-might-magic%99-raikan007-6.html#post1346713

Two very different replies. Look like gonna need more input on this to get a better opinion.

Trust a staff member on this website, who plays FM religiously and spends a few hours every day helping people on this site? Or? trust Zero Sea? ;)

The match engines have got to the stage now where tactics based on solid footballing principles will translate from one version of the game to another. Anything reliant on exploits or bugs will not. I suggest trying anything released by TheBetterHalf, JP Woody or Raikan. :)

Trust a staff member on this website, who plays FM religiously and spends a few hours every day helping people on this site? Or? trust Zero Sea? ;)

The match engines have got to the stage now where tactics based on solid footballing principles will translate from one version of the game to another. Anything reliant on exploits or bugs will not. I suggest trying anything released by TheBetterHalf, JP Woody or Raikan. :)

Thanks pal, will look into those then.

Also thanks for link Raikan, will give it a go and post in your thread.

using Crags's il devasto 10 notch tweek which is working just as well as it did on fm 2011:
npowerChampionshipOverview_Stages.png

DerbyCountyTactics_Overview-2.png

npowerChampionshipStats_PlayerStats-2.png

DerbyTransfers_History.png

npowerChampionshipStats_TeamStats.png

no literally plugged & played,

Just got Derby promoted with it,

I'm using my own tactics from Fm11 on fm12 and it works just as good. Boro won the championship and now 9th in the premeir with 10 games to go. Even the training schedules and search filters, I just imported them, works a treat.

Mr.Hough's 11.2 tactic is a beast on FM12. No tweak needed.

I've set up Il Devasto (a tweaked version) on FM12. Only played three games...

Real Madrid 0 v 2 Man Utd (CL semi final 1st leg)
Man Utd 6 v 0 Arsenal
Man Utd 4 v 0 Real Madrid (2nd leg)

Chicharito 6 goals and 2 assists.

If results continue in the remaining games of the season I'll upload the new tactic

My Tidal Wave tactic from fm11 / 11.3 works perfectly well in FM12, I think the ME is basically the same, in terms of basic football / tactical mechanics it certainly is.

The ME is basically the same as Dazron said, so yeah, they will work.

Anyone know of any fm 11 tactics that still work in this years game?

Crags 10 notch il devasto tweak still going strong with a middlesbrough save:
npowerChampionshipOverview_Stages-1.png

npowerChampionshipStats_PlayerStats.png

npowerChampionshipStats_TeamStats-5.png

Anyone know of any old tactics ( or new even) that work well in 12.1.1 ?