If this is the answer, what is the question?

Dunc

Keyboard Warrior
Reaction score
Basic concept, The person above you post's a Word after putting their question. It is down to you to post what you think the question could be. Try and be humorus and just have a laugh.

Once you have written the question to the answer, post a word (or a phrase), so people can answer that one with what they think a question could be for it.

In reality there are no questions, just answers, it's just fun to see how people's minds think.

Please Quote the post your questioning, so it doesn't get all mixed up. Also, make sure you refresh after reading the thread, so you are upto date on the latest Word.

I have searched for a similar thread, haven't found one, if there is one, please delete this. :)

My word: '400 Rabbits feet'

Last edited:
i am going to get banned for this -
What did the irish suicide bomber pack with him?

My word: Orange socks

Last edited:
Why dont we start a joke thread or something lol my word is Polymimetic alloy

Anyone can crack out ****** jokes, this makes you think abit more before posting.

Oh yeah, Question: What does Steven Hawking eat for Breakfast?

Word: Paul **** ;)

I think u should leave hawkins alone hes always being pushed around pmsl
lmao woody good one but its what the Terminator was made from in Terminator 2 LIQUID METAL lol

Anyone can crack out ****** jokes, this makes you think abit more before posting.

Oh yeah, Question: What does Steven Hawking eat for Breakfast?

Word: Paul **** ;)
Forum member you would least like to meet is .......

My word is: Corn on the cob

Forum member you would least like to meet is .......

My word is: Corn on the cob

In an attempt to mix food and ***, Kerry Katona will be using what as her playtoy....

My word is Fudge Packer

Last edited by a moderator:
This is taken from Mock the Week,surely?

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

In an attempt to mix food and ***, Kerry Katona will be using what as her playtoy....

*Like*

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

My word is Fudge Packer

The new name for a Weight Watchers programme after failing to get the majority of their customers to lose over ten pounds?

My word: 20 years

i dont get it LOL
---------------------
EDIT

i got an infraction for writing that it was a pointless post :(

Last edited:
Yes, this is pretty much taken from Mock the week, whats wrong with that, it's just a bit of a laugh! ;)

Yes, this is pretty much taken from Mock the week, whats wrong with that, it's just a bit of a laugh! ;)

Never said there was anything wrong with it,I'm just pointing it out,that is all.;)

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

Average age of Grandmother's in London?

Your new word is...

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

I could see JP being on the Mock the Week panel soon enough to replace Frankie Boyle after going on strike in protest over his paycut..

Biggest Fail of 2012 will be.....

Word is Ronaldo

If Tom Daily and George Best had a love child, what would it's name be?

Oooo too slow.

The world's first popular football to have the smallest ding in a photoshoot for Armani?

Word is relegation.

What's Avram Grants Mistress called?

Word is Mankini

If Tom Daily and George Best had a love child, what would it's name be?

Oooo too slow.

What's Avram Grants Mistress called?

Word is Mankini

Susan Boyle secretly likes to wear a ...

New word to replace: noob

Mankini
how do you really pronounce the man city manager's surname

Word is Wayne Rooney

To slow :'(

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

Mankini
how do you really pronounce the man city manager's surname

Word is Wayne Rooney
Middle name is one man team

Word: Food