If West Ham still had there Youth Players.Could they have been the Best English Team

Reaction score
Just imagine West Ham if they still had there Centre of Excellance players

Lampard
Cole
Rio Ferdinand
Anton Ferdinand
etc mixed in with Parker,Green,James and Tomkins.

Kanoute as well ( I know he wasn't a youth player at WH but he still played for them) :D

Green
Johnson - Ferdinand - Terry - x
Cole - Lampard - Carrick - Bullard - Richardson
Defoe​

Ill say it again, stop making USELESS threads every minute. dont be an idiot

Last edited:
Go use your editor of FM11, put them all on West Ham and holiday a couple seasons and see what happens.

in the wrong section for one thing. and stop churning out threads for the sake of it.

OK i'll give it a go

You are 12 years old, born on the 28th October 1998. Am I right? Jus' wondering. And yes, of course we could have been the best in the world, we won the World Cup for goodness sakes...

Green
Johnson - Ferdinand - Terry - x
Cole - Lampard - Carrick - Bullard - Richardson
Defoe​

Could've sworn Terry wasn't in the West Ham youth academy. Pretty sure he's been at Chelsea his entire career.

Could've sworn Terry wasn't in the West Ham youth academy. Pretty sure he's been at Chelsea his entire career.

He had a trial with us, I believe.

Your find he didnt have a trial he played for us at the age of 7 then chelsea snapped him up :)

Your find he didnt have a trial he played for us at the age of 7 then chelsea snapped him up :)

He must have had a trial to be able to be in our academy at the age of 7. "Your find."

What i ment was he obviously had a trial to get into the club, but you can have trials and fail you didnt extend your point, 'you'll find'