bellynufc

Reaction score
I was on about a week ago asking for advice with my tactic had no replies as i finished the 1st sason in fith with southampton was not happy the tactic shipped a lot of goals and was happy with the amout scored so in the pre season i sat down and made a lot of tweaks to the tactic.
I wanted a complete tactic solid at the back and could be a threat going forward i have been very pleased with the way my tean has peformed in the first 20games the tactic is a take on 3 4 3

sweeper keeper just in case the defence is caught out.
3 central defenders on a very defensive mentality
2 very importand defensive mid a anchor man sits deep to protect defence and the dm has a support duty he sits but does also help the attack out.
2 wide mids with automatic duty they help out in attack and also track back to help defense.
Then the three up top a advanced playmaker and a attacking mid but set to have attacking mentality and loads of creative freedom
then we have the paocher to lead the line.

View attachment 327738View attachment 327741

View attachment 327739View attachment 327740View attachment 327742View attachment 327743View attachment 327744View attachment 327745

If anyone would like to suggest any tweaks to make it better please do and if any one would like to test it if someone could inform me how to upload tactic i will thanks for taking time to read.

haha its a little familiar to mine ....anyways good job i am coming u with this same formation in about few days lets see how these goes

will keep an eye out for your tactic its a solid formation once you get the right settings in place

Sign up to Mediafire and upload it onto there, then post the link here. Looks a decent tactic!

if you look for a thread called southampton v3 its on there m8 got even better