If you could choose your first fixture next season...

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 3K
Jack don't bother creating more arguments ... they get boring after a while

I would like to play Birmingham.. Berbatov to score a hattrick v Foster (H)

not much chance of that then, but you can always dream XD

First six games for me would be

Man City Home
Chelsea Away
Arsenal Away
Tottenham Home
Liverpool Away
ASton Villa Home

Get the big tricky games out of the way but that will never happen i guess

and remember we inflicted your first defeat under mourinho (6)

yer i do remember well lol. paulo ferriera took down nicolas anelka in the box and got sent off then nico got up and scored the penalty lol. i also remember gudjohnsen missing an absolute sitter in that game. but back on topic i wouldnt mind man city away either, i belive it will be a very hard place to win next season and chelsea have a excellent record in their 1st game of seasons, so would be nice to get it out the way.

yer i do remember well lol. paulo ferriera took down nicolas anelka in the box and got sent off then nico got up and scored the penalty lol. i also remember gudjohnsen missing an absolute sitter in that game. but back on topic i wouldnt mind man city away either, i belive it will be a very hard place to win next season and chelsea have a excellent record in their 1st game of seasons, so would be nice to get it out the way.

Like to see how Chelsea bounce back from the double defeats by City lol

chelsea away - it'd be nice to stall our main rivals before they start.

Newcastle Utd so we can get off to a good start ;)

not so sure bout that mate could be dodgy burnley proved that against utd early on this season just gone

and wigan the 1st year they came up, we went their and nearly got beat. we ended up winning thanks to a wonder strike from hernan crespo.

Jack don't bother creating more arguments ... they get boring after a while

I would like to play Birmingham.. Berbatov to score a hattrick v Foster (H)

Fosters got more chance of scoring a hatrick past us then Berbatov scoring a hatrick past him. ;) You never know he could be back to his best next season... I hope.

Blackpool if they come up :)

if not west brom or wolves

Kilmarnock away as my Brothers and sister's support Kilmarnock so shall be a good day out when we do play them

Anyone at home to give Jim Gannon a proper home welcoming :D

Fosters got more chance of scoring a hatrick past us then Berbatov scoring a hatrick past him. ;) You never know he could be back to his best next season... I hope.

Ha like it mate ;) Im pleased we signed him, good keeper from what iv seen of him in the past. We always seem to get you or Chelsea first game of the season every year XD

and in relation to the promotion teams coming up on the first game... it is a really hard game, i prefer to stay away from them, we got relegated from the prem and had newly promoted colchester at home, just about beat them 1-0 and moaned about lack of goals XD colchester im sure had an extremely successful season, play off contenders.

every seasons different, i would prefer the likes of united, chelsea etc though because the first games dont mean as much, you can catch them off their guard and get it out the way to focus on the games your more likely to win

Back