If You Could Create A New Player Attribute, What Would It Be?

***** rating. Didier Drogba-20
Emmanuel Adebayor-20
Joey Barton- Unmarkable

I like the curl idea tbh but there it's hard to think of another player attribute other than what is already on the game, that's how good a job SI have done :p

Goal Celebration! Robbie Earnshaw 20!!!

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

Ball hoging= Robinho 20 :D

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

Highest payed player that is rubbish= Robinho 100000000000000!

For Managers

Adding on Time by monaing

Sir Alex Ferguson 20,000,345,678,912

Press Relations - How a player reacts to questions asked by the press.

Free Kick Creativity.

Nothing annoys me more when I have a good free kick taker (cardozo) that is good at shooting and he is made Cross the ball on the sideline, which is usually a poor cross and his height would be better used in the box. I hope SI could seperate a Free Kick which is in a shooting position and a crossing/really far out.

most of the suggested ones here already are there in some form... how about a hidden "Marketability" stat? so some players can become Beckhams, but other less-marketable players become Scholeses?

Looks :)

Err on a more serious note intelligence (H)

Can't think of a word but how much pressure gets to them, i.e champs league final some players might cack themselves.

most of the suggested ones here already are there in some form... how about a hidden "Marketability" stat? so some players can become Beckhams, but other less-marketable players become Scholeses?

kind of like that idea, although then the game becomes a bit too much like lma manager if we down the route of marketing, what comes next? choosing ticket prices, what goes in the club shop etc?

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

Can't think of a word but how much pressure gets to them, i.e champs league final some players might cack themselves.

thats on already. a hiddden stat called big game player

Think SI has covered almost everything, i just think they need to re-adjust certain players stats as they are somewhat unrealistic, e.g Carlton Cole has a Strength rating of 15/16? Carlton Cole is a tank.