If you could go back, would you still buy the game?

If you could go back, would you still buy the game?

• Yes.

Votes: 64 87.7%
  • No.

Votes: 9 12.3%

• Total voters

mekitozito

Reaction score
After seeing the amount of complaints and criticism this years game received,decided to create this poll. Please vote ;)

Er.....yes. It's the best FM sim out there. Period.

If I won every match I would be bored very quickly. I lvoe the challenge... even if my wife does not :)

great game, infuriating at times but makes it all the better when u grab that winner in the last minute. Would buy again and again

I'd of of still bought it, however I still think last year's game was better (Purely because there are still flaws in this game, but in time they will be ironed out :))

another Fm13 thread :)

yes mate, we would all buy it, it is a great game, much better than any other FM.. however, there are still some seriously glaring bugs that make it infuriating at times and unfortunately, we are in the process of the game changing for the better, this is the interim stages between the beginning and final product for the next several years..

It unfortunately was released for SI to generate the needed capital to spend the money on making it better, so at the end of the day we are their guinea pigs to an extent at the moment and some might find that frustrating, I don't mind spending the money that I know will go back into making a better game for all of us in the near future...

so yes, I will always buy it regardless.. we are just in a **** stage at the moment and one thing I can also say, is that it does not seem that SI really give a **** to be honest.. so there are always two sides to the coin..

Its a brilliant game. Previous 2 versions were ridiculously easy. This one is more challenging (not broken despite what people say - dont experience what most people complain about so they and not the game must be doing stuff wrong) and therefore its much better.

Id buy it again 10 times over!

At the full price? No.
I'd wait for the Steam winter sale. And even then would probably feel ripped off.

The poll result is quite surprising. I would've expected far less than 20% for no. Since there's not much point in hanging around the fan forums when you've given up on the game.

Everybody is diffrent and obviously has their own opinion of the game but surely we would all be complaining if it was ridiculously easy,personally i think it was well worth the money and look forward to FM14 coming(i know its a while away)....

To be fair I bought far cry 3, playing it on my £2500 PC it crashes every 5 minutes, so the small bugs in FM13 I can easily put up with!:)
also in terms of value for money, most computer games last a few hours, I'm on 140 hours of FM so far...!

To be honest if no-one had ever mentioned any "bugs" on this game i would never have known thats how highly i rate this game..
Play it or dont play it thats my view.

Definitely and even if they raised the price tag.

The best version to date.

Sure, it has a few bugs and some parts may cause some annoyance at times, but they're not that bad and not game breaking, really. Remember every past version has seen a good share of enraged criticism, too, and it will always be so.

I also believe the game is moving in the right direction with most of its changes.

Definitely! FM is the only game that provides genuine value for money and massive re-playability.

Besides, regardless of how broken it is/ was, it's still the best football management sim around!

Basically, since i bought this game my life has pretty much ended :/ its all i play, i love love LOVE it. Its hard at times but so is real life management which makes it all the more interesting, granted there is a small few MINOR problems but the pro's far outway the con's so yes i would absolutely buy this game again and again and again and again, i was bored this time last year of FM12 but this years edition has so much to it. If you want to play an easy game with no effort at all i suggest solitaire or else play FMC :)

Yes, for sure. Not only is it still better than FM12 even with its flaws, but once the flaws are ironed out it will leave FM12 in the dust.