If you could have one player from the World Cup...

Billy

#THFC
Reaction score
...join your club, who would you choose?

My choice would be David Villa, if I were to pick based on the position that Tottenham requires currently.

villa26bo.jpg

:wub: that goatee.

Yours?

Rob Green.....

....Nah seriously, I would have to agree with Villa, Messi wouldn't be bad either :p

For Liverpool, I'd probably take Schweinsteiger, Villa, Ozil or Messi.

1. These Rob Green jokes have gone on for way too long.
  2. And I'd have Mesut Ozil, I think he's pure class.

In terms of what Chelsea need, Sneijder :wub: or Xavi :wub:

If we could limit it to one, maybe two players, that would be lovely.

I could name about 10 players I'd take, but for the sake of the thread lads.

Kisses.

Forlan.

Forlan in the Championship would Own.

Casillas. VDS isnt getting any younger and we still havent found his (and arguably Schmeichels) replacement.

Sneijder. Will allow Giggs/Scholes to retire before Fergie runs them into the ground a la Roy Keane.

So hard to say, Villa is at my 2nd club, as is Xavi, iniesta, Puyol etc.

Out of three for me.....
Thomas Muller - Germany's best player IMO.
Mesut Ozil - The best playmaker at the WC.
Wesley Sniejder - Pure brilliance, finally shown the world his true quality. 2nd best player at the tournament, just behind Villa.

can i have 3 players if i put in berbatov and carrick for exchange(6) but if i had to go for one it would be sneijder as he's just what man utd need at the momment.

Last edited:
Siphiwe Tshabalala

or Asamoah Gyan. Love that dance more than I love David Villa's goatee, and thats a lot.

I'm with Lee, I'd love Alonso back at Liverpool.

Basically two I'd love at Liverpool:

Xabi Alonso: In my opinion the best passer, playmaker, and basically I miss seeing him in the red kit.

Philip Lahm: A position in which I feel Liverpool are in desperate need for, a Left Back, with his experience and ability you can't go wrong. Also he can play on either side of the defence which is always a plus.

Casillas. VDS isnt getting any younger and we still havent found his (and arguably Schmeichels) replacement.

Sneijder. Will allow Giggs/Scholes to retire before Fergie runs them into the ground a la Roy Keane.
this. Sneidjer :wub: just an amazing player

1. Ozil

2. Alexis Sanchez

3. Keisuke Honda

4. Suarez even if he is a great big dirty cheat