If you could have one player...

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 2K
errrr.... I'd take well that Hoilett looked pretty good wen he came on nearly scored wiv a chip act.

Fulham's last opponents were Villa so i'd say either Ashley Young or James Milner.

ellington...because thats the only player i can remember^^)

An Arsenal player? hmmm I'd have to say Arshavin, that little Russian is quality though he looked lazy. Van P is useless:P

I can't seem to think of any player from Bolton that I would want, even for free. But just for the heck of it, let's say Gary Cahill. :(

Off stoke maybe take back aall the former SAFC players they have except whitehead he is *****, maybe Danny Collins becasue he should play for Brazil, not Stoke :'(

For Stockport County I want Dicko (Liam Dickinson) back, amazing player, could hit the target from a mile and his ball control was unbelievable. Should be playing at a much higher level than that of County South (Brighton & Hove Albion), if you're wondering why we call them County South it's cause they've nicked half of our good players like Gary Dicker, James Tunnicliffe, Jimmy McNulty, Liam Dickinson, Craig Davies since January and have left us with a team that has an average age of 20, a team that should be out of their depth in League One but're still holding their own :)

From the last prem club we played I'd say Agbonglahor (sp?)

between kirkland,bramble,mccarthy and n'zogbia but i would have to go for kirkand because we need someone good if howard gets injured.

(or scott sinclair lol)

Back